Blaze displaces 14

posted by Bill Mead - 

A propane grill is being blamed for a fire that displaced 14 people in Susquehanna Township.  The flames erupted in a two story townhome on Alessandro Boulevard Saturday night and spread to two other units.  The blaze, which has been ruled accidental, caused 175-thousand dollars-worth of damage.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here