Fire chief says 'ditch the hoverboards'

Harrisburg's fire chief is telling people to get rid of their hover boards.  At a news conference yesterday, Chief Brian Enterline said one of the toys caused the Lexington Street fire that killed a three-year-old over the weekend.  The federal Consumer Product Safety Commission is investigating and says this is the first U.S. death resulting from a hover board battery fire.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here