The Stetler Off Road Division of Stetler DCJR at 1405 Roosevelt Ave, York PA is holding their6th Annual Stetler Off Road Jeep Show to raise money for TAPS, an organization that offers compassionate care tothose grieving the loss of a military loved one. Initially started in 1994, TAPS has provided hope and comfort 24 hours aday 7 days a week through its national peer support network and its connections to grief resources - all at no cost tosurviving families and loved ones.
TAPS is a national nonprofit 501(c)3 Veterans Service Organization and is not part of, or endorsed by, theDepartment of Defense.
About the Show:
● The show is being held on Sunday, May 20th 2018 at our Stetler Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM dealership
● Time of event: 10am-2pm
● Our main attraction is the modified Jeeps on display
● Food and a variety of other vendors will be in attendance
● The atmosphere is family friendly offering activities for children
● Live music performers
● Raffle Prize drawing with many prize options
● Our recently opened 2 acre off road course for test driving the newest off road capable Jeeps
● Further detail, Jeep Registration and Vendor Applications can be found on our official Jeep Show websitehttps://www.sorjeepshow.com/
“We want to foster community spirit in York, PA by encouraging people to attend our event and invite their friends,family and neighbors to attend as well. Many people in our area have dealt with the loss of a military loved one or knowpeople that have.” says Eric Walther, the GM of Stetler DCJR. “We welcome the creativity and fun that our Off Roadcustomers and vendors bring to the table whether participating in or attending our Jeep Show.”
To learn more about TAPS and their programs, visit https://www.taps.org/
Our vision: To help those in need while giving our neighbors a fun event they want to come back to each year.
Our purpose: Since 2013, Stetler DCJR has held this annual Jeep Show to raise money for nonprofit organizations such asUSO, Keystone Warriors and currently TAPS. Attendance has grown exponentially in the last two years and the moneyraised has increased with each show. Our contributions have neared $15,000 thus far.