Here are the details for the 2017 MDA Muscle Walk
· Hershey Park Stadium Track
100 Hershey Dr.
Hershey, PA 17033
· Saturday, September 30, 2017
· Registration opens at 9:00am
Walk begins at 11:00am
Muscle Walk is an event that inspires and strengthens families and our community.
· Each day, everyday freedoms like walking, hugging, playing and even breathing are taken away from kids and adults in our community with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases.
· MDA Muscle Walk events empower individuals in hometowns across America to raise critical awareness and funds for muscle-debilitating diseases that severely weaken muscle strength and mobility.
· Every event includes a 3K to 5K victory lap designed for participants of all ages and abilities, including a wheelchair and equipment-friendly course.
· This is more than a walk. MDA Muscle Walk is a life-changing experience that unites families, friends, neighbors and local businesses to forge powerful connections, celebrate the strength of MDA families and transform hope into answers.
· This year, we need you to join us at MDA Muscle Walk so we can continue to enhance our support and care, offer the highest quality programs and accelerate research efforts to bring more treatments to families faster
You could register your team at www.musclewalkmda.org/centralpa