Fire linked to smoking

posted by Bill Mead -

Discarded smoking materials are being blamed for a fire that displaced a family in South Londonderry Township.  Police say the flames began in a trash can in a garage on Royal Road Monday.  The home sustained heavy smoke and water damage but no injuries were reported.  The blaze has been ruled accidental

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.