York fire blamed on cooking

posted by Bill Mead - 

Unattended cooking is being blamed for a fire in York.  Crews were called to a South Duke Street home yesterday afternoon after the man who lives there turned the stove on and then left. Firefighters contained the flames to the kitchen but the rest of the home sustained smoke damage.  No one was injured.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here