Critically burned hospital patient's lighter caused fire

posted by Bill Mead - 

Investigators say an oxygen tank may have played a part in a fire that critically burned a patient at the UPMC Susquehanna Williamsport Regional Medical Center.  They say Tuesday's fire was caused when the patient's clothes ignited as she light a lighter.  Investigators say the woman was alone in her room when the fire started and two nurses and a third employee rushed in to help her.  The woman was last reported to be in critical condition in the burn unit at the Lehigh Valley Regional Medical Center in Allentown.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here