Fireworks gut home in Williamsport

A Williamsport home may be a total loss following a night of fireworks.  The homeowner told the "Sun Gazette" he woke up early Tuesday morning to find the back porch to his High Street home on fire.  He says he first tried to put out the fire by himself with a hose before realizing the flames were too much and called 911.  Fire officials say the home on High Street between Fourth and Third avenues can't be lived in, in its current condition.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here