Hoverboard officially blamed for deadly blaze

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is blaming a faulty hoverboard for a Harrisburg house fire that killed two young girls and injured two others.  The commission announced yesterday that a LayZ Board caused the Lexington Street rowhome blaze in March.  The two-wheeled, self-balancing toys were made in China.  The CPSC is now telling consumers not to charge or use the LayZ Boards, saying they pose a fire hazard.

WHP580 Newsroom

WHP580 Newsroom

Want to know more about WHP580 Newsroom? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on WHP 580!

title

Content Goes Here