Hungry? Looking for something good to eat? Why not let artificial intelligence make the choice for you?
Like most people, when you're trying to decide where you want to go out to eat for the night, you probably fire up the Yelp app to see what's good in your neighborhood. Depending on what you plan on eating for the night, there's plenty of options available, but that can be overwhelming.
Thankfully, Yelp is here to help us figure out exactly WHAT we want to eat with a new feature, called "popular dishes," which highlights the menu items Yelp users order the most.
Yelp says that with the help of "machine learning," they were able to analyze which dishes deserved to make the top ten out of the almost 155 million reviews and photos submitted by users.
To celebrate the newest feature, they posted the top ten most popular dishes from across the U.S. So if you're looking to cross a few of those off your culinary bucket list, check out the full list below:
- New England Clam Chowder at Pike Place Chowder in Seattle, WA
- Pork Buns at Ippudo East Village in New York, NY
- Maine Lobster Roll at Neptune Oyster in Boston, MA
- Tea Leaf Salad at Burma Superstar in San Francisco, CA
- Wood Oven Roasted Pig Face at Girl & the Goat in Chicago, IL
- Crab Legs at Bacchanal Buffet in Las Vegas, NV
- Chargrilled Oysters at Acme Oyster House in New Orleans, LA
- Uni Pasta at EMC Seafood & Raw Bar in Los Angeles, CA
- Lewellyn’s Fine Fried Chicken at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in Miami Beach, FL
- Curry Udon at Marukame Udon in Honolulu, HI
Photo: Getty Images