Posted June 5th, 2014 @ 3:55am
- If you're keeping score at home, Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant again and expecting her third baby with longtime love Scott Disick.
- Women's Health reports that 45% of men say their biggest dating struggle is that they do not know now to start a conversation with a woman. Note to guys "Hi" or "hello" works.
- Beyonce and 50 Cent had a brawl, if you believe 50 Cent's side of the story.
- Chris Brown is out, says he's going to clean up his act and is never going back to jail.
- According to Maxim, there are a whopping 70 million stray cats in the U.S. Embrace your inner spinster and adopt a dozen.
- 43 percent of people would rather give up sex for a year than the Internet, according to a SKYN condoms survey.
- Showtime has renewed "Penny Dreadful" for a second season. The network has ordered ten new episodes of the hour long drama.
- If you haven't heard of Elio yet, you will. It's a three-wheel car, made here in the U.S., that will sell for just $6800 and get up to 84 mpg.
- A disturbing find in western Ireland, where the bodies of over 800 babies were found in the septic tank of a home for unwed mothers.
- France is experimenting with paying people to ride their bicycles to work.
- Scientists say they are working on a breath test that can detect lung cancer.
- An elderly woman in Lafayette, Indiana, kept going about her daily routine even 9 months after her husband had died on the floor... and just stayed there.
- Jonah Hill is apologizing for using a gay slur at a paparazzo over the weekend.
- Disney employees tell the craziest thing they've ever seen at the park. http://tinyurl.com/oa9gvl3
- Just how big is the markup on movie theater food? http://tinyurl.com/qbcgsps
- The biggest restaurant markups. http://tinyurl.com/pyju4w3
- Things you say in work emails, and what they really mean. http://tinyurl.com/osbtlxy
- Hilarious and sexist dating tips from 1938. http://tinyurl.com/mugc873